This advanced class will teach you the basics of designing, structuring and stacking a perfect Tiered Cake, giving you the confidence of creating, innovating and decorating something of your own. The 3 to 5 Tier cake will always give you an edge and boost.
Learn this class and develop the technique and confidence of a true cake artist using the techniques on anniversary cakes, vintage cakes, wedding cakes in contemporary and traditional styles.
The class imparts the know how of all aspects needed to create and construct along with packaging and transporting it.
Students create their designs on faux cakes but Swati will show you how to do one tier on a real cake as well to clearly explain the dowelling techniques and other things to remember while working with cakes.
- DRAPING AND COVERING - You will learn the art to expertly drape your cake with fine finishing and sharp edges.
- INNOVATING - We encourage you to innovate and create your own designs, each one will have the freedom to create their own imagination and we will guide you to achieve that by teaching you different techniques.
- TECHNIQUE – We believe in moving with the trends and all the latest trends and techniques will be taught to you during this class including hand painting, airbrushing, lacework, on-lay, textures, ruffles, masking, beading and many more.
- STRUCTURE – The grace of a wedding cake comes by the right structure and we will teach you the right technique to stack your cake with dowels, rod, and different cake separators making you confident enough to stack maximum number of tiers keeping your cake strong enough to carry.
- PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTING
We will provide you with a list of basic tools that you will carry along.
Course Name: ADVANCED FONDANT TECHNIQUES
Days: 3 days
TIME: 9.30am to 6pm
The Three days class is priced at INR 27500
Your course fee is inclusive of:
- Dummy cakes which you will learn on.
- Lunch with tea/coffee for all classes
- Your creation to take back home
- Students to carry basic tools
- All raw materials provided in class
And that is not all you take back home skills and friendships that last forever.